We’re breathing new life into real estate. Vacant buildings or land, which often pose a challenge for their city and its residents, don't have to decay. MartinDevelopment reshapes what was once non-functional and wasting away into something modern and valuable, giving people access to quality housing.
First and foremost, we specialise in small residential housing development on sites none too attractive to other developers — not because of their location, but rather in light of their difficult past and unsettled ownership. We don't build large suburban satellites on the edge of cities, and we’re not endless enlargers of housing developments, either. We choose each project with precision, taking into account many factors like the history of the land, its location, transport accessibility, and community amenities. All of these are key for housing today.
- Searching for suitable areas
- Financial evaluation and proposal of optimal utilization
- Project financing
- All stages of project documentation
- Continuous engineering from the land acquisition until the final approval
- Technical supervision and continuous monitoring of all stages of technical documentation
- Constructional and engineering execution of the projects, technical inspection of the financer
- Securing marketing for already finished projects
- Client-initiated changes management
- Real estate sales